homePROFILECREDITStumblrtwitterfollow
miss you.


Life, it's interesting isn't it? Like it has its mysterious way to bring you to the place you should be. It has its ups and downs. One that can throw you off of your feet or also that one which can build you to be as strong as a rock, as tall as a tower, all in a split second. It has its way to heal people; time. It has its way to bring you back to your old favourite time, with your favourite person at your favourite place; memory and it sure as hell has its way to torture you with tremendous pain; memory too. 

To forget or not to forget. I'd rather choose not to. As for me all kinda memories are precious, each helps to shape you to be who you are now. But sometimes, forgetting is the best way for you to move on, to be a better person, to grow. I have mixed feelings. Hey you. Yes you who knows the existence of this blog. you who patiently read each and every one of my post despite not being there, where you used to be anymore, yes you, hey, i miss you. And i do. Really do. 

But if people decided to go, you should let them go. And if they decided to return, you should embrace and welcome them and say ' I know it's one long  journey home, but let's not fight for I'm forever grateful that you have returned. I've been missing you. Your presence. I know all this while i took you for granted and i'm eternally thankful for that and for you, being here' 

I miss you. 


***

Anyway, i'll be having my first finals in med school in another two weeks, I ask for your kindness (whoever that's reading this blabbering post, of course) to pray for me and my friends, may He ease all our task, our memories strengthen, our will all fired up, our sincerity remain true; to please Him and Him alone.  Thank you, God bless.


p/s: amidst finishing my physiology lectures. 4.24 a.m 
POSTED BY nurathirah ON Tuesday 30 January 2018 @ 12:19
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth