homePROFILECREDITStumblrtwitterfollow
Life here

Greetings, and peace be upon you. Life here in Sungai Buloh has been great all in all. Still couldn't believe i'm here, given the chance to do what I actually love to do/to learn. Met lotsa of new people, all of them are so great in a way. When looking at lotsa seniors here, I think of 'WOW, THEY HAVE SURVIVED 4 -5 YEARS IN MED SCHOOL HOW DID THEY DO THAT' 
So a friend of mine recently asked, If I were to choose between love and study, which one would I choose. And I ask her, why can't we do both? Why do we have to sacrifice any one of that? I mean, is it really necessary for us to choose one of those things? 
If it were me, I'd choose both. 
No exception. 
No sacrifice. 
No remorse.
But sadly, I didn't even have to choose one of that. CAUSE I  ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO FOCUS ON AND THAT'S TO STUDY. I have a sad love life, really sad that in 19 years of living in this world (Alhamdulillah), Ive been turned down several times. Never did my love life ever work in the period of 19 years living on this world. None.
Which makes me wonder,WHAT DID I DO WRONG? WHAT AM I LACKING IN? Sigh.

I mean, it's not that the thought of having that special someone in my life is a form of achievement for me, it's just... idk how to put it into words. I know i'm deeply loved by the people around me (well, at least I think so), by Him, but...it's just that...

I honestly don't know why I have been thinking about this and kinda have a sense of urgency when it comes to this thing. I know I shouldn't. I know that when the time comes, 'it' will come, with the right person, in the most perfect sense, at the most right time. I know I should preserve that kinda faith.

And I know that for the time being I should focus on becoming a better version of myself, and I do.

I'm trying.

Ugh, it's one of those late night thoughts. Btw, I'll be having my third Progress Test involving Musculoskeletal Module, please pray for me!!! (I still  have lotsa lectures to be covered )

Thank you, God bless all of you

till then

p/s: Honestly, i couldnt wait to finally use the quote 'ever thine, ever mine, ever ours'

POSTED BY nurathirah ON Tuesday 2 January 2018 @ 10:07
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth