homePROFILECREDITStumblrtwitterfollow
Blessings
Alhamdulillah tsumma Alhamdulillah. This past few weeks, ive been struggling to get my hands on that P license hahhahahaha. And the process (Ujian JPJ), I'd say Alhamdulilah it went really well. I got a nice, kind-hearted tester, a guy, and he well cut me some slack in which i dont have to go drive at Jalan A, B or C.. instead dia suruh bawak depan tu je then u-turn. Sekejap je hokaaaay tak sampai setengah jam. I guess sebab candidate ramai nak cepatkan, pluss nak dekat lunch hour dah masa tu so hellooo abang JPJ pun lapar hokaayy.

Tips? Ive got none. But I'd say, ikut je cikgu tu ajar apa, jangan miss marking, kalau tak mampu kawal stereng dengan gempak masa kat S dengan Z, jangan bawak laju-laju hahha. Memang la kena marah tu biasa, pipi terasa membahang but I guess, kalau tak ditegur sampai ke hari test pun bawak. So... rilek rilek je. Kalau kena maki tu lain cerita, pi report!

Okayyy kemudiann ive told you that day pasal interview UKM kan? Today is results day. And it was super unexpected. I mean, i cried kut. Sebab i don't expect results mcm tu. I doa, untuk do Medicine in UKM but God knows better, I was literally shocked and i cried when i looked at the result. Alhamdulillah, berkat doa mak, ayah, cikgu-cikgu, rakan -rakan, i managed to get an offer to do Medicine in UiTM. All praise is due to God alone, and He is indeed the Best of Planner, the Most Merciful.

My instinct said im gonna get something like BioMed, Microbe, and memang rasa ya Allah aku tawakkal. I mean it's not bad kan? Semua bidang ada kelebihan dia sendiri, tak boleh la semua individu kena sama kan? each one of us got our own prints, our own colors, yang tak akan coincide dengan others.

Then.. my sister told me that she dreamt of me pursuing medicine in UiTM. She didnt tell me until today cause she was afraid that maybe after all, it's just a dream. My mother said, i cried regarding something yang ada kena mengena dengan UKM. Well, crying..in a dream it either means it's a good thing or a bad thing. In this case, it definitely means the latter. Then my mom said, 

"Mak nampak Athirah naik ke puncak, tinggi sangat"

Honestly? Rasa macam nak nangis kat situ jugak but well cover oo cover, hati kena sado hahhahha.

Alhamdulillah 😀


And whatever the blessing that has been bestowed upon us, say Alhamdulillah. Dan jadikan setiap nikmat kurniaan Dia itu, sebagai cara untuk kita lebih dekat pada Dia, bukan sebaliknya. Moga-moga kita tergolong dalam kalangan orang orang yang sentiaaasa dekat dengan-Nya, dijauhkan dari istidraj.

To do volunteering works has always been a dream of mine. When im able to do it, i'll revisit this post, inshaaAllah

"It's a beautiful day to save lives"
Salam 'Alaykum 
POSTED BY nurathirah ON Thursday 3 August 2017 @ 08:07
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth